- Complete rebuild service
- Custom component manufacturing
- Bearing housing honing
- Bearing housing machining and fitment of bigger compressor wheels
- Compressor and turbine housing broken stud/bolt extraction
- Helicoil thread repair
- Wastegate crack repair
- Turbine housing porting, polishing, and wastegate flow modifications
- Rotating assembly balancing
- Journal bearing conversion system for damaged ball bearing turbochargers(Garrett T28, GT25, GT28 turbos)
- Basic Rebuild: $300*
- Basic balancing: $75
- VSR balancing: $100
- Broken stud extraction: $30 per stud
- Helicoil thread repair: $20 per hole
- Wastegate porting and blending: $50-100
- Bearing housing honing: $50
- Bearing housing machining: $50-100 (i.e. for fitting larger compressor wheels or oversized thrust bearings)
- Compressor housing machining: $100-150 (i.e. for fitting oversize compressor wheels as upgrade)
- Turbine housing polishing: $100
We offer rebuild services for the following turbochargers:
- Garrett: TB02, TB22, T25, T28, T2, T3, T4, T04B, T04E, T04Z, T3/T4
- MHI(Mitsubishi Heavy Industries) – TD03, TF035, TD04, TD04L, TD04H, TD04HL, TD04HR, TD05, TD05L, TD05H, TD05HL, TD05HR, TD06, TD06H, TD06SL2
- Toyota: CT12A, CT12B, CT15B, CT20, CT20B, CT26
- IHI: VF22, VF30, VF34, VF36, VF37, VF39, VF40, VF41, VF43, VF46, VF48, VF52, VF54, VF56
Warranty will be considered void if the turbocharger is modified from its original form at the time of shipping. The following are considered warranty-voiding modifications:
- Wastegate actuator shimming, disabling, or modifications (i.e. crushing of the wastegate actuator diaphragm)
- Wastegate valve disabling (plugs or welding of the waste gate valve)
- Compressor or turbine housing clocking to accommodate different application than originally intended and sold for
- Failure to abide by the turbocharger installation instructions
- Welding of fitting, piping, or flanges to the turbocharger compressor or turbine housings
- Use of boost pressure altering devices (i.e. manual and/or electronic boost controllers)
- Operating turbocharger at higher turbo pressure levels than originally designed for by the manufacturer of the turbocharger and/or vehicle
- Any turbocharger found to be overheated due to lack, or total absence, or water cooling of the bearing housing. This only applies to water-cooled AND oil lubricated turbochargers. Any turbocharger means to be used with water cooling should be used as such. If such methods are not available please revise your turbocharger choice.
- Use of anti-lag or launch control systems or any kind. This causes excessive heating of the turbine components beyond manufacturers design criteria.
Any turbocharger that is upgraded either by PRE or a third party is considered a performance and/or racing application, thus excluded from the PRE warranty.
Due to the nature of high-performance applications, Pavel’s Racing Engines Inc (“PRE”) products and services are sold without any warranty, written or implied, of merchantability or fitness or purpose, expressly understood and agreed between PRE and the purchasers, that as part of the bargain between PRE and purchasers, consideration of doing business with each other, all purchasers take, select and purchase said products and services from PRE “as is” and “with faults”.
PRE shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages or loss of other property or equipment, of claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and/or result from sales, installation or use of these parts.
All parts and services sold by PRE are for off-road use only, unless explicitly stated otherwise or provided with a CARB certification. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer’s own risk. PRE items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road. Please check your local and federal laws.
By purchasing any PRE product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PRE holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.