Pavel’s Racing Engines is pleased to offer an head stud kit for the Nissan QR25DE engine. Currently there is no readily available kit for this application, thus we went forth to offer it to the public. Please read details and pricing below.
- Nissan Altima QR25DE engine
- Nissan Sentra B15 QR25DE engine
- 10 head studs
- 10 nuts
- 10 washers
- assembly lubricant
- installation instructions
PRE FASTENER ADVANTAGE:
PRE head stud kit is made to order by ARP and includes 10 studs, 10 nuts, 10 parallel ground washers, 1/2 oz. pack of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener assembly lubricant, and installation instructions. All Pro Series studs are center-less ground, heat treated prior to thread rolling and machining, and are nominally rated at 220,000 psi. These fasteners deliver a 50% increase in tensile strength over the OEM head bolts.
PRE HEAD STUD KIT ADVANTAGE OVER FACTORY HEAD BOLTS:
- More accurate torque preload of the fastener. PRE studs, unlike bolts, do not twist during torque process, thus giving you a more accurate reading than traditional bolts that twist.
- Elimination of cylinder head lift. Cylinder head lift occurs when extremely high combustion pressure loads force cylinder head separation from the gasket interface, lifting it off the block mating surface, and blowing the head gasket.
- Reduction of head gasket fretting. Head gasket fretting is micro-motion between cylinder head, head gasket, and block interface resulting in material loss at the joint.
- More consistent alignment of cylinder heads. PRE studs installed prior to head gasket and cylinder head help with alignment and seating.
- Faster and more accurate engine assembly and disassembly
Cost of this head stud kit is $170 shipped in USA and Puerto Rico. Typically we stock this kit. Email for availability and additional information.