Pavel’s Racing Engines is pleased to offer high performance connecting rod bearings for the Subaru FA20 and Toyota/Scion FRS 4UGSE engine. This bearing kit made by King Bearings and meant for high performance street and race engine use.
- H-STD (standard)
- HX-STD (extra clearance by 0.0010 inch)
- H-STD 0.025 (less clearance by 0.0010 inch)
- H-0.25 (undersize 0.25mm/0.0100 inch, repair size #1)
- H-0.50 (undersize 0.50/0.0200 inch, repair size #2)
KIT CONTENT: 8 high performance tri-metal connecting rod bearing shells
KING XPG BEARING ADVANATGE:
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance tri-metal engine bearings.
- Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, King XPG Race Series engine bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications and feature:
- pMax Black high strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearing sand to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films
- Bulls Eye Tolerance- tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts
COST: $130 shipped in USA and Puerto Rico. Email us for specific grade availability.